Welcome to the official FutureHacks Hackathon Guide For Parents!
FutureHacks will let your child apply learned skills to real-world problems as well as collaborate with many like-minded individuals! FutureHacks is focused on bringing the best experience to someone as a programmer, a gamer, and problem solver! Don’t know much programming but still want to attend? Don’t worry! We will have fun and engaging coding mini lessons that teach the basics of programming in a variety of languages.
- 9:15am Sat 3/27 Opening Ceremony
- 10:00am Sat 3/27 Start your project
- 11:00am Sat 3/27 Mini-Lessons start
- 1:00pm Sat 3/27 Spring Talks start
- 6:00pm Sat 3/27 Fun Activites
- 11:00am Sun 3/28 Submit your project
- 1:00pm Sun 3/28 Presenting/Judging
- 5:00pm Sun 3/28 Closing Ceremony
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ctqCZUMsPq
- Setup Instruction Video: click to view
Wechat: Scan QRCode to join